Saturday, February 3, 2007

Igniting Change

Over the past thirty years I’ve had a marvelous time exploring a wide range of “spirituality.” I studied consciousness in-residence for 11 years and traveled to the middle East to research Sumerian texts with Zecharia Sitchen. I studied soul work, intergalactic work, shadow work and the Mayan Calendar.

Awhile ago it became clear to me that my work was headed out of the past and into the present. At the same time, a desire arose for my work to go more mainstream. (I started out as a journalism major and ended my business career in marketing at The Walt Disney Company. It doesn’t get anymore mainstream than that!) My sessions became less burdened with beliefs and more broadly accessible, though no less effective.

When my life went into transition a few years ago, it was a time of re-aligning with earlier visions and dreams. I re-discovered my love of writing and began the undertaking of writing a book. That process has led me on an amazing journey from France to New York to the beautiful green hills of Oregon. It has also re-defined my work.

It is with great pleasure that I introduce:

IGNITING CHANGE TM
From where you are to where you want to be.


This is not only the name of my upcoming book but the spirit of my work. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: